Friday, July 24, 2009

So Many Deaths

What a couple of weeks it has been...It seems like everytime I read the papers or, glance at the tabloids and tons while standing in line at the summer market on the internet I hear the news that someone has passed.

Farrah kicked it off, then Michael Jackson, Steve McNair, Billy Mays, Walter Cronkite, and now E. Lynn Harris. It seems like a lot of people have gone home in such a short time.

Situations like this make you ponder life and wonder if you're ready, if it were your time... My prayers go out to all the affected families.


I am proud of Whitney Houston, the advance reviews for her new album due out on September 1st have been positive. She has overcome a lot of adversity and perserved which is more than a lot of people can say.

Til Debt Do Us Part was released on June 30, 2009. I can't believe my seventh book has been published. What a blessing from God. My new book is available at most book stores, retail establishments, Amazon.com and Black Expressions.com. I hope you'll contine to support me.

I will be one of 10 a featured authors at the Great Midwest Book Fest on today, Saturday July 25th, at 1:00-4:00 PM at the Bradley Jazz Club at 4740 West Bradley Road in Brown Deer Wisconsin. If you leave in the Milwaukee area, I hope you'll join us.

That's all for now!

Michelle

No comments: