Sunday, December 7, 2008

Michelle's Weekly Musings

Hello,

It's been awhile since I've blogged. I tried it for a moment, and actually enjoyed it, until other committments reared their ugly heads. I am going to try blogging again, and this time do it on a weekly basis. So this is my first blog in a long while.

I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area. I am married, and the mother of two adult daughters. I have a ton of sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. I've been employed in the IT field too long to count.

In 2002, my life changed forever. I have always written poetry for family, and friends. One of my sister's friend's self-published a book and my sister urged me to do the same. I wrote my first book A Myriad of Emotions, and it was published by Ebony Energy Publishing in March of 2003.

I was bitten by the writing bug, and followed up A Myriad Of Emotions with Crisis Mode, Mirrored Images, and Who's Your Daddy.

I contributed to 2 anthologies in 2006, Blended Families, and The Midnight Clear.

I received a 2 book contract from Urban Books, and Keeping Misery Company was released in November of 2007 and The Legacies in July of 2008.

I love reading and that translated to a love of writing. I found my passion.

Enough about me for now, check in next week for more of Michelle's Musings!

No comments: